By Donald L. Sparks
- Advances in agronomic development in oilseed brassicas
- A accomplished assessment of inhabitants groupings of soybean bradyrhizobia
- Details on crop responses to chloride
- A thorough therapy of redox chemistry in soils
- Plant nutrient sulfur within the tropics and subtropics
Read or Download Advances in Agronomy: 50 PDF
Best biotechnology books
1,1 functions of Slurry shipping tremendous tonnages are pumped each year within the type of solid-liquid combos, often called slurries. the appliance which includes the most important amounts is the dredging undefined, continuously protecting navigation in harbours and rivers, changing coastlines and successful fabric for landfill and development reasons.
Tissue engineering is a brand new and swiftly built know-how, which already does and may proceed to learn the area. the purpose of tissue engineering is to generate alive, useful and general tissue for medical functions. Tissue engineers all over the world have got down to develop almost every kind of human tissue - liver, bone, muscle, cartilage, blood vessels, middle muscle mass, nerves, pancreatic islets, and extra.
Learn info is pricey and worthwhile, but it truly is seldom totally applied as a result of our skill of comprehension. Graphical demonstrate is fascinating, if no longer completely invaluable, for absolutely figuring out huge info units with advanced interconnectedness and interactions. The newly constructed GGE biplot technique is an excellent method of the graphical research of analysis information and will revolutionize the way in which researchers examine information.
Onion (Allium cepa L. ) and garlic (Allium sativum L. ) are crucial Allium species cultivated world wide and are used as vegetable and spice in our day-by-day nutrition. those vegetation are greatly cultivated for household intake in addition to for export reasons. they're attacked by means of many insect pests and ailments, which range with zone, season, and diversity.
- Responsible Nanobiotechnology: Philosophy and Ethics
- Peace Microfarms: A Green Algae Strategy to prevent War
- MRI Techniques
- RNA Biochemistry and Biotechnology: Proceedings of the NATO Advanced Research Workshop, Poznan, Poland, 10-17 October, 1998 (Nato Science Partnership Subseries: 3)
Additional resources for Advances in Agronomy: 50
Advances in Agronomy: 50 by Donald L. Sparks