Overview: The Delivery Manager (DM) will own relationships and delivery with one or many Infinite customers. In this role, you will be responsible for the success of the Infinite’s custom solutions deployed by the customers. Experience in health care industry, preferably in health care Provider domain, is required. Job Description
- Responsibility: Leading Delivery function in Healthcare Domain Business Unit.
- Business and strategic responsibility
- Proficient experience in global healthcare delivery to drive and manage large, complex programs with team dynamics
- Experience in meeting Business Plan targets, Manage budget for the linked programs in terms of Revenue and profitability
- Proven delivery track record with strong problem solving/analytical skills to deliver high quality outcomes; Proactive Risk and Escalation management skills to manage cross functional/multi-disciplinary teams
- Effective knowledge in Business Development to participate in times of campaigns, sales pursuits, presentations of solution architecture, live responses to proposals and tenders, and bids.
- Align actions to practice and implement Company Vision, Mission, Strategy and Objectives.
- Interfaces and influencing
- Strong communication and leadership skills to build a collaborative approach, both within the firm and customer organization for timely execution
- Create solution accelerators to think “out of the box” and seek a larger ecosystem of external partners.
- Fosters a culture of continuous improvement in all areas of technology and instils the principles of this culture in the team.
- Work with support teams to manage operational issues such as fulfilment, partner relationships and legal and other compliances related topics.
- About You
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed - Have high energy to lead and drive business
- Positive attitude and desire to break traditional barriers in Healthcare Technology
- You are a confident and clear communicator - You defend ideas with objectivity
- You possess strong Interpersonal and people facing skills