At Infinite, we believe that we owe our success to the society of which we are a part; that is why we constantly seek to give back to society via social initiatives. We understand that real change happens when communities are enabled in a manner that has a sustained developmental impact. It is our objective to aid this enablement through a series of structured programs in the communities in which we have a presence.
Corporate Social Responsibility
A corporation's responsibility is complete only when its community and social responsibility activities are sustainable, focused, and results oriented. To accomplish this, Infinite has initiated the establishment of the Infinite Foundation. This trust consolidates the Company's social responsibility initiatives under one umbrella.
- The Young Entrepreneurs
During the year, Company has continued to collaborate with the University of Pennsylvania Institute for the Advanced Study of India ("UPIASI"), New Delhi, a registered society, for its CSR activities. UPIASI has been recognized as a Scientific and Industrial Research Organization by The Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (FDSIR) under the Ministry of Science and Technology.
- Stop the Bleed Program conducted in Hyderabad, India. (Training of 12000 community first responders)
- Social Norms, Behavioural Change, and Sanitation: Initiating a Large-scale Sociocentric Network Study to Understand the Open Defecation "Puzzle" in India
- India Oncology Initiative- studying models of quality and affordable oncology care delivery with Tata Cancer Centre in rural Punjab and beyond
- Applying behavioural economics insights to achieve reductions in household air pollution in India
- INDIA and COVID-19 Academic Paper Series
- Impact and Recovery from COVID-19for Indian adolescents–Evidence from a large-scale panel data
- Online Teacher Training Program
- "ABC-GURU"- create, distribute and teach about the usage of ABC-Stop-the-Bleed Kits to 2000 students, teachers, and schools
- Ola Activism In India: A New Model For Gig Worker Organizing
- A large-scale phone survey to reliably measure excess mortality in Bihar
Infinite Labour, Ethics and Whistle Blower
We constantly strive to be compliant with the laws and regulations governing the labour and ethics practices of the various countries that we operate out.We at "Infinite" are committed to being a fair employer, meeting the labour laws of the local jurisdiction, and conducting our business with the highest level of integrity.
- Are committed to complying with business ethics and regulations that govern the nature of our business, also committed to meeting the customer and industry standards
- Our suppliers and contractors know the policies that govern our business processes, including listening to genuine issues, unfair treatment, unethical behaviour, and violations.
- Will comply with occupational health and safety assessment standards and all relevant regulations.
- Will follow appropriate methods for preventing pollution, injuries, and ill-health, including environmental legislation.
We work with several small-scale and disadvantaged businesses enterprises for several services such as transportation, security, facilities, and cafeteria management. Supplier Diversity Program is a part of our corporate strategy, which emphasizes the inclusion of diverse groups in the procurement plans. Certified women-owned businesses provide over 25% of our outsourced services, and certified small business enterprises do 20%.
Infinite Environment, Health, and Safety
At Infinite, we believe in saving our environment and developing our ecosystem. Therefore, we are committed to the mission of combating climate change and dedicated to achieving net-zero emission by 2027. Per this mission and to build a sustainable growth model, we have adopted various measures as below:
- Green landscape – Our 4.5 acres campus has a landscaped lawn area with ample greeneries, Palm trees, and Golf green.
- Building Energy Footprint® - We have installed Energy star rating equipment's with diminishing energy procedures.
- ENERGY STAR ® Hardware and equipment – Infinite procures with OEM's who believe in sustainability. Equipment like Dell laptops, desktops, servers, storage, Apple MacBook’s, etc., meets energy star requirements and compliance.
- Reduced paper usage – We have a dedicated team that measures the metrics in the EHS Objective Tracker. Infinite has managed print services from external vendors and checks on monthly paper and ink consumptions.
- Color-Coded Recycling Bins – We use color-coded recycling bins for waste segregation.
- Filtered & Recycled Water – We have upgraded the water treatment plant and installed a water softener with a proper STP area
- Replace Styrofoam coffee cups – We use mugs and glasses for coffee cups. Plastic and Styrofoam are banned.
- Eliminate Plastic and Technology Waste – We dispose of E-waste/plastic waste through Govt authorized vendors/contractors.
- Water efficiency - We have fixed targets for saving water monthly, and the metrics are in the EHS Objective Tracker app.
- Organic food for cafeteria – We have authorized Caterers who undergo necessary food testing mechanisms & licenses to accredit them for holding such business. We use organic raw materials that are directly procured from farmers.