By Steve Gregg
All you need to learn about Hell examines the 3 perspectives traditionally taught through Bible-believing Christians. The "traditional" view sees hell as a spot of everlasting torment, however the Bible additionally turns out to permit different chances, together with the annihilationist view and the early Christian view that hell is a spot of affliction meant to purge sin and to result in repentance. you will not locate one other ebook that provides a extra balanced presentation of the facts for and opposed to all of the views.
- Complete assurance of the 3 perspectives on hell
- Clear rationalization of biblical arguments for and opposed to each one view
- An effortless and engaging learn for laypeople, pastors, and students alike
Read Online or Download All You Want to Know About Hell: Three Christian Views of God?s Final Solution to the Problem of Sin PDF
Best christian theology books
Tracing the tale of the Catholic Church's 21 common councils is without doubt one of the top how you can find out about the 2,000-year process Christianity, affirms church historian Christopher Bellitto. during this publication, sister quantity to his acclaimed Renewing Christianity, he deals readers a succinct background of the 21 basic councils, starting with the 1st Council of Nicaea within the yr 325 and finishing with the second one Vatican Council within the Sixties.
Having left its Christian roots at the back of, the West faces an ethical, non secular and highbrow main issue. It has little left to keep up its legacy of cause, freedom, human dignity and democracy. faraway from capitulating, Jens Zimmermann believes the church has a chance to talk a stunning note into this postmodern state of affairs grounded within the Incarnation itself that's proclaimed in Christian preaching and eucharistic occasion.
This landmark paintings in christology maintains the magisterial paintings the Salvadoran Jesuit begun in his previous paintings, "Jesus the Liberator". Jon Sobrino writes from the truth of religion, as set in movement by means of the development of Jesus Christ, and from the location of the sufferers of history--"the Crucified People"--with whom he works.
This booklet examines the first biblical subject matters within the lyrical theology of Charles Wesley, the grasp hymn author and cofounder of the Methodist circulation. Methodism was once born in music, and it truly is hugely uncertain no matter if with out the hymns of Charles Wesley there might have been a Methodist revival. Charles's hymns have exerted a huge impression on Methodist doctrine and Methodist humans over the years.
- Asian Theology on the Way: Christianity, culture and context (ISG)
- Karl Barth and the Incarnation: Christology and the Humility of God (T&T Clark Studies in Systematic Theology)
- On the Roman Pontiff (De Controversiis Book 1)
- La Conquistadora: The Virgin Mary at War and Peace in the Old and New Worlds
- Participation in Christ: An Entry into Karl Barth's Church Dogmatics (Columbia Series in Reformed Theology)
- Reclaiming Participation: Christ as God's Life for All
Additional resources for All You Want to Know About Hell: Three Christian Views of God?s Final Solution to the Problem of Sin
All You Want to Know About Hell: Three Christian Views of God?s Final Solution to the Problem of Sin by Steve Gregg