By David Redfern
Exam Board: AQA
First instructing: September 2016
First examination: June 2018
Reinforce scholars' geographical knowing all through their direction; transparent subject summaries with pattern questions and solutions support scholars increase their examination approach and attain their best.
Written by means of a instructor with large interpreting adventure, this guide:
- is helping scholars determine what they should understand with a concise precis of the subjects tested at AS and A-level
- Consolidates figuring out via evaluation assistance and knowledge-check questions
- bargains possibilities for college students to enhance their examination approach by way of consulting pattern graded solutions to exam-style questions
- Develops self reliant studying and study skills
- presents the content material scholars have to produce their very own revision notes
Read or Download AQA A-level Geography Student Guide 3: Hazards; Population and the Environment PDF
Best earth sciences books
Utilizing a huge choice of vintage and present assets, The ordinary historical past of the Earth probes chosen discussions inside of biology, climatology, geology, and geomorphology and explores a variety of debates approximately Earth and lifestyles historical past, contemplating their origins and their current state-of-play. After outlining the arguments, putting them in an historic context and indicating their value, the e-book is going directly to care for particular debates.
Jan Lambooy retired in October 2002. while Jan used to be requested how he desired to have a good time this get together, he used to be adamant that no nice festivities should still occur. ordinarily, Jan sought after only a clinical convention so he “could study whatever from it” and, as he insisted, no nice festivities. in order that is what we did and a convention was once organised in Amsterdam on 25 October 2002, hosted by way of the college of Economics and Econometrics of the collage of Amsterdam.
This publication will represent the complaints of the ILP Workshop held in Abu Dhabi in December 2009. it is going to contain a reprint of the eleven papers released within the December 2010 factor of the AJGS, including eleven different unique papers.
Marine assets and their exploitation, restoration and monetary networks they generate are right here from the viewpoint now inevitable transforming into environmental constraints, coverage administration and technical innovation. A old point of view indicates that Ocean and its adjoining seas consistently, allowed coastal groups to evolve to a really risky surroundings via many technological adjustments.
- Introduction to Seismology
- Proceedings of the 11th International Congress for Applied Mineralogy (ICAM) (Springer Geochemistry/Mineralogy)
- Advancing Strategic Science: A Spatial Data Infrastructure Roadmap for the U.S. Geological Survey
- Volcanoes, Earthquakes and Tsunamis: A Complete Introduction: Teach Yourself
- Handbook on Contemporary Issues in Geography and Regional Planning in Ghana
Extra info for AQA A-level Geography Student Guide 3: Hazards; Population and the Environment
AQA A-level Geography Student Guide 3: Hazards; Population and the Environment by David Redfern