By Peter Durre,Peter Dürre
Systems Biology of Clostridium offers a complete evaluation of method biology methods in clostridia, in particular Clostridium acetobutylicum. platforms biology is a swiftly evolving clinical self-discipline that permits us to appreciate and expect the metabolism and its alterations in the bacterium as a whole.
Clostridia signify one of many greatest bacterial genera. This staff comprises organisms with metabolic homes that carry huge, immense strength for biotechnological tactics. A version organism is Clostridium acetobutylicum that has been, and remains to be utilized in large-scale business construction of the solvents acetone and butanol. platforms biology deals a brand new option to elucidate and comprehend the advanced regulatory community controlling different metabolic pathways and their interactions. All features from the advance of acceptable experimental instruments to mathematical modeling are lined, together with a desirable old account on acetone-butanol fermentation in international conflict II.
Written through world-class specialists of their fields, Systems Biology of Clostridium is a vital resource of reference for all biologists, biochemists, chemists, and chemical engineers engaged on biotechnological fermentations or commercial purposes, in addition to biofuels.
- Metabolic and Regulatory Networks in Clostridium Acetobutylicum
- Clostridial Gene Tools
- Supporting structures Biology of Clostridium Acetobutylicum by way of Proteome Analysis
- Comparative Genomic research of the overall rigidity reaction in Clostridium Acetobutylicum ATCC 824 and Clostridium Beijerinckii NCIMB 8052
- Mathematical Modeling of the pH-Induced Metabolic Shift in Clostridium Acetobutylicum
- Mathematical types for Clostridia: From Cultivation Description to platforms Biology
- Modeling Agr-Dependent Quorum Sensing in Gram-Positive Bacteria
- Comparative Genomic research of the crucial Metabolism of the Solventogenic Species Clostridium acetobutylicum ATCC 824 and Clostridium Beijerinckii NCIMB 8052
- The Strategic value of Biobutanol for Japan in the course of WWII: A Case examine of the Butanol Fermentation strategy in Taiwan and Japan
Readership: Biologists, chemists, biochemists and chemical engineers engaged on biotechnological fermentations or business purposes in biofuels.