Filter News:

52 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Each business has a story. No matter if the business is a Goliath like Wal-Mart, or a local business owned by a couple or family, the business has roots in an idea. For each business owner, the story of their journey can range from monetary needs or a passion for a unique project. Each story is diff...

Jan 11, 2017

Trending 2017: Health Bots

Over the past several years, technological innovations in the healthcare industry have come and gone, but only a handful of trends have matured and achieved widespread adoption among healthcare organizations, according to experts at TechTarget, who add that bots are another new development that is p...

Dec 23, 2016

What Are Some of the Most Common Mistakes in Implementing Technology in Healthcare Systems?

Implementing technology in healthcare systems can be inherently risky; integrating unknown systems without the right processes in place can lead to security breaches, unsecure data and mishandling of patient records. However, the key word in avoiding mistakes is preparation. In my experience, here a...

Nov 30, 2016

‘Cybersecurity has become a full-time job’ in healthcare

If 2015 was supposed to be the “year of the hack” in healthcare, cybercriminals really were just getting started. This year, we have seen the rise of ransomware targeting healthcare organizations, plus continued phishing attacks and even some good, old-fashioned laptop theft.

Nov 28, 2016

Enabling Providers to Use Truly HIPAA Compliant Email

As technology continues to evolve, healthcare organizations of all sizes are working to remain current in what they can offer to providers and patients while also keeping PHI secure. Covered entities now have various options of communication, and HIPAA compliant email is often a necessity.

Nov 21, 2016

No app-arent winner in the battle of enterprise chat solutions

Over the last two years, chat apps and collaboration tools have made huge inroads into the enterprise. But are these platforms simply a fad, or will they finally succeed in changing enterprise communication and collaboration as we know it? And if it is the latter, who will win the battle for the ent...

Nov 21, 2016

Healthcare Industry Trends to Watch

Current developments indicate that the healthcare industry will see a significant shift in 2017 toward an all-out embrace of technology, characterized by dramatic growth in wearables, predictive analytics, electronic health records (EHRs), and gamification.

Nov 18, 2016

'Digital therapeutics sits at the intersection of science, technology and design’

Infinite Computer Solutions, a provider of custom technology-based business process solutions, next-gen mobility solutions and product engineering services, shares his views on the growing trend of digital therapeutics, its potential to bring about a positive transformation in healthcare delivery an...

Nov 15, 2016

8 strategies for achieving IT goals

IT executives and project managers share their tips on how to create realistic goals and the steps you need to take to attain them (with minimal delays or disruptions). Identifying a goal is easy. Achieving it is another thing—especially if you are in IT and have to deal with other departments an...

Oct 26, 2016

Anjana Arora, Vice-President Marketing at Infinite Computer Solutions Ltd. Chosen as a Finalist in the 2016 Stevie Award’s for 'Woman of the Year - Technology' Category. 

Oct 12, 2016

What Enterprises Need to Know about Encryption

Recent high-profile hacks have raised awareness around the dangers of insecure communication, bringing one feature in specific into the limelight: encryption. Headline-making encryption vulnerabilities in consumer-facing mobile messaging apps have also exposed the security holes commonplace in third...

Sep 28, 2016

The Complexity of Securing Data on Multiple Platforms

Last week, enterprise digital rights management firm Seclore released a study on sharing of secure data among internal and external personnel. Almost all – 98 percent – say that security is a top or significant concern (it’s fair to wonder what the other 2 percent are thinking about). Many believe i...

Sep 19, 2016

Ready, Set, Turbify!

Ready, Set, Turbify!

Yahoo Small Business is now Turbify.


Avasant Empowering Beyond Summit 2022

Avasant Empowering Beyond Summit 2022

Infinite is an executive sponsor of Avasant’s Empowering Beyond Summit 2022


Our New Beginning – Infinite Talent Webinar

Our New Beginning – Infinite Talent Webinar

Virtual Roundtable- “The next great phase of Infinite BrassRing Platform”