Corporate Social Responsibility
At Infinite we believe that we owe our success to the society we are a part of; that is why we constantly seek to give back to society via our social initiatives. The employees of Infinite extend support, conduct and manage the activities aimed at social causes through the Infinite Employees’ Club called I-Verve. This club coordinates and organizes Infinite’s employee contributions to various causes including drought relief and blood donation camps in addition to long term association with select causes.
Infinite extends support via sponsorship to the students of Parikrma – a program that involves contributing financially and in kind towards the welfare of under privileged children, helping them meet nutrition, healthcare and education needs. Infinite also sponsors some of the students of Parikrma.
Infinite encourages the spirit of entrepreneurship in youngsters through various programs including the The Young Entrepreneurs Program with TiE DC chapter, a program that stimulates creativity and entrepreneurial spirit in high school students.
At Infinite we understand that real change happens when communities are enabled in a manner that has a sustained developmental impact. It is our objective to aid this enablement through a series of structured programs in the communities we are present in.
A corporate’s responsibility is complete only when its community and social responsibility activities are made sustainable, focused and result-oriented. In order to do so, Infinite has initiated setting up Infinite Foundation, a Trust that will bring all social responsibility initiatives under one umbrella.
Infinite Labour and Ethics Policy
In addition to giving back to the society, we constantly strive to be compliant with the laws and regulations governing the labour and ethics practices of the various countries that we operate out of.
We at, “Infinite”,
- Are committed to be a fair employer, meeting the labour laws of the local jurisdiction and conduct our business according to the highest level of integrity.
- Are committed to complying with business ethics and regulations that govern our nature of business.
- Are committed to meeting the customer and industry standards that regulate of business.
- Are committed to ensure our supplier and contractors are aware of the policies that govern our business processes.
Infinite Environment, Health and Safety Policy
In addition to giving back to the society, we also focus on the environment, health and safety through a constantly evolving policy stated below:
We at, “Infinite”,
- Are committed to minimize the harmful effects of the day-to-day operations’ impact upon the environment by adopting latest technologies, whenever and wherever practicable.
- Shall comply with the requirements of the Occupational Health and Safety Assessment standards and all relevant regulations.
- Shall be committed to comply with applicable legal and other requirements
- Shall follow appropriate methods for Prevention of Pollution, Injuries & Ill-health including environmental legislation, through continual improvement
- Shall communicate with local communities to minimize any disturbance caused by our works.
- Shall ensure our suppliers and contractors are aware of this Policy.
- Shall conduct the activities in such a way as to take foremost account of the Health and Safety of the Employees and other parties