By Ian Whittaker,Paul Abbiss,Helen Fyfe,Philip Banks,Malcolm Skinner
Exam Board: AQA
First educating: September 2016
First examination: June 2018
Encourage each pupil to strengthen in-depth wisdom and complex geographical talents with this scholar ebook from the prime A-level Geography publisher*, absolutely up-to-date for 2016 with distinctive content material insurance, attention-grabbing case stories and evaluation education materials.
- allows scholars of all skills to extend, observe and revise their topic wisdom as they paintings via transparent causes of key phrases and topics
- Brings geographical concept to lifestyles through supplying a wealthy resource of updated case reviews for every actual and human topic
- Builds the middle, cartographic, graphical, statistical and ICT abilities that scholars have to maximise their capability via a committed abilities part adapted to AQA's 2016 specification
- is helping scholars have interaction with tough options, consider their studying and map their growth with pointer questions all through and end-of-chapter evaluation questions
- permits AS and A-level scholars to strategy their checks with self assurance by means of venture numerous perform questions written through topic experts with studying experience
- helps you in making plans correct and fascinating fieldwork initiatives that meet the replaced fieldwork and research requirements
*Taken from academic Publishers Council statistics
Read or Download AQA A-level Geography Fourth Edition PDF
Similar earth sciences books
Utilizing a huge choice of vintage and present assets, The typical background of the Earth probes chosen discussions inside biology, climatology, geology, and geomorphology and explores a variety of debates approximately Earth and lifestyles background, contemplating their origins and their current state-of-play. After outlining the arguments, putting them in an ancient context and indicating their value, the publication is going directly to care for particular debates.
Jan Lambooy retired in October 2002. whilst Jan used to be requested how he desired to rejoice this get together, he was once adamant that no nice festivities may still happen. frequently, Jan sought after only a clinical convention so he “could examine anything from it” and, as he insisted, no nice festivities. in order that is what we did and a convention was once organised in Amsterdam on 25 October 2002, hosted via the college of Economics and Econometrics of the college of Amsterdam.
This ebook will represent the court cases of the ILP Workshop held in Abu Dhabi in December 2009. it is going to comprise a reprint of the eleven papers released within the December 2010 factor of the AJGS, including eleven different unique papers.
Marine assets and their exploitation, restoration and financial networks they generate are right here from the point of view now inevitable growing to be environmental constraints, coverage administration and technical innovation. A historic viewpoint exhibits that Ocean and its adjoining seas continually, allowed coastal groups to conform to a truly unstable surroundings via many technological adjustments.
- A Wilder Time: Notes from a Geologist at the Edge of the Greenland Ice
- Gas-Storage Assessment For New York State: Principles and Practice (New Yoirk State Museum Circular Book 61)
- Remote Sensing and Global Environmental Change
- The Handy Geography Answer Book (The Handy Answer Book Series)
- GNSS – Global Navigation Satellite Systems: GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, and more
- Metropolitan Regions: Knowledge Infrastructures of the Global Economy (Advances in Spatial Science)
Extra resources for AQA A-level Geography Fourth Edition
AQA A-level Geography Fourth Edition by Ian Whittaker,Paul Abbiss,Helen Fyfe,Philip Banks,Malcolm Skinner