A large healthcare provider, focused on advanced primary care, based out of Indiana
The client’s objective was to perform an application portfolio rationalization while providing step by step support for migration to the cloud with a reduction in the data center operations, SharePoint modernization, PC applications and mobile devices as well as non-standard application support.
- Thorough Application Rationalization exercise was conducted to streamline and optimize workflows and processes.
- A workload placement assessment was conducted which encompassed application rationalization.
- Key components of our approach included:
- Developing a roadmap to migrate business applications into cloud.
- Platform-based approach to modernize the overall IT platform and infrastructure.
- OptaFi cloud security framework to enhance security and business continuity.
- A reduction in IT operations costs was achieved through application rationalization and the seamless transition of old applications to new ones via cloud migration. The client experienced zero downtime during this transitional phase, ensuring a smooth and uninterrupted operational shift.
- 20% Savings in IT Services Cost Optimization
- 25% Cost savings by using OptaFi Cloud Security Framework