A leading Healthcare Payer in North America
The client set forth a comprehensive objective, focusing on the migration of on-premises systems to the MS Azure Private Cloud, including the migration of applications and by integrating blockchain solutions to achieve a more robust and scalable infrastructure.
- Migrate to Azure Cloud
- Utilize a dockerized approach with Kubernetes
- Azure functions were deployed for event-driven message processing, complemented by logic apps for triggers and alerts.
- Azure Storage BLOB facilitated efficient handling of multiple files, including the storage of images and documents.
- A Dockerized implementation was achieved with Kubernetes setup utilizing AKS, incorporating Pods, Application Gateway, and Load Balancer. The implementation encompassed:
- Cost management
- Budget analysis
- Tool selection
- Network/infra setup
- Realized benefits of moving to Azure Cloud allowing for an easy access and scalable IT ecosystem.
- 50% Savings in infrastructure costs compared to on-premises infrastructure
- 40% Decrease in deployment times