By Saeid Eslamian
While so much books learn merely the classical features of hydrology, this three-volume set covers a number of elements of hydrology, and comprises contributions from specialists from greater than 30 international locations. It examines new ways, addresses growing to be issues approximately hydrological and ecological connectivity, new quantitative and qualitative handling innovations and considers the global effect of weather change.
It additionally offers up-to-date fabric on hydrological technological know-how and engineering, discussing fresh advancements in addition to vintage methods. released in 3 books, Fundamentals and purposes; Modeling, weather switch, and Variability; and Environmental Hydrology and Water Management, the complete set contains 87 chapters, and comprises 29 chapters in every one book.
The chapters during this publication include info on:
• The anthropocenic aquifer, groundwater vulnerability, and hydraulic fracturing, and environmental problems
• Disinfection of water, environmental engineering for water and sanitation structures, environmental nanotechnology, modeling of wetland structures, nonpoint resource and water caliber modeling, water toxins regulate utilizing inexpensive normal wastes, and water offer and public future health and safety
• Environmental flows, river controlled procedure for flood security, stormwater modeling and administration, tourism and river hydrology, and transboundary river basin management
• The historic improvement of wastewater administration, sediment pollutants, and sustainable wastewater treatment
• Water governance, shortage, and security
• The formation of ecological chance on undeniable reservoirs, amendment in hydrological cycle, sustainable improvement in built-in water assets administration, transboundary water source administration, and more
Students, practitioners, coverage makers, specialists and researchers can enjoy the use of this text.
Read Online or Download Handbook of Engineering Hydrology: Environmental Hydrology and Water Management: Volume 2 PDF
Similar environmental technology & engineering books
Even though economists have lengthy endorsed the use of monetary tools in the implementation of environmental coverage, they've got in simple terms lately received reputation. there's a turning out to be consensus in the eu Union that either Member States and the surroundings would get advantages from using such incentive-based fiscal tools.
This easy-to-read consultant hyperlinks the regulatory and technical facets of air caliber compliance in a single self-contained quantity. This targeted guide explains air caliber compliance in simple language, freed from legalese. Russell E. Erbes attracts on 20 years of business air caliber compliance adventure as he clarifies the advanced regulatory and technical concerns dealing with within the wake of the 1990 fresh Air Act Amendments.
Indoor Air caliber Engineering covers quite a lot of indoor air caliber engineering ideas and functions, offering instructions for choosing and studying indoor air caliber difficulties in addition to designing a procedure to mitigate those difficulties. dependent into 3 sections - homes and behaviour of airborne toxins, dimension and sampling potency, and air caliber enhancement applied sciences - this booklet makes use of real-life examples, layout difficulties, and strategies to demonstrate engineering ideas.
Biotechnology can convey significant breakthroughs in agriculture. The booklet examines the adventure of advent of biotechnology in Indian agriculture, particularly, interpreting the functionality of Bt cotton as opposed to non-Bt cotton throughout India’s significant cotton states, specifically Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Maharashtra and Tamil Nadu, which jointly account for almost 70 percentage of the country’s cotton creation.
- Engineering Hydrology of Arid and Semi-Arid Regions
- Treatment and Use of Sewage Effluent for Irrigation: Proceedings of the FAO Regional Seminar on the Treatment and Use of Sewage Effluent for Irrigation Held in Nicosia, Cyprus, 7–9 October, 1985
- Nachhaltige Wasserbewirtschaftung: Konzept und Umsetzung eines vernünftigen Umgangs mit dem Gemeingut Wasser (German Edition)
- An Introduction to Hazardous Waste Management
- Soil Remediation: Applications and New Technologies
Additional info for Handbook of Engineering Hydrology: Environmental Hydrology and Water Management: Volume 2
Handbook of Engineering Hydrology: Environmental Hydrology and Water Management: Volume 2 by Saeid Eslamian