By Satinder Kaur Brar,Gurpreet Singh Dhillon,Carlos Ricardo Soccol
Read or Download Biotransformation of Waste Biomass into High Value Biochemicals PDF
Similar biotechnology books
1,1 purposes of Slurry delivery massive tonnages are pumped each year within the kind of solid-liquid combos, often called slurries. the appliance which comprises the biggest amounts is the dredging undefined, always protecting navigation in harbours and rivers, changing coastlines and profitable fabric for landfill and development reasons.
Tissue engineering is a brand new and speedily built expertise, which already does and may proceed to learn the realm. the purpose of tissue engineering is to generate alive, useful and common tissue for scientific functions. Tissue engineers around the globe have got down to develop nearly all sorts of human tissue - liver, bone, muscle, cartilage, blood vessels, middle muscle tissue, nerves, pancreatic islets, and extra.
Examine information is dear and worthwhile, but it truly is seldom absolutely applied as a result of our skill of comprehension. Graphical reveal is fascinating, if no longer totally worthy, for totally realizing huge information units with advanced interconnectedness and interactions. The newly constructed GGE biplot method is a fantastic method of the graphical research of study info and should revolutionize the best way researchers research facts.
Onion (Allium cepa L. ) and garlic (Allium sativum L. ) are an important Allium species cultivated around the globe and are used as vegetable and spice in our day-by-day vitamin. those plants are greatly cultivated for household intake in addition to for export reasons. they're attacked by way of many insect pests and ailments, which differ with area, season, and diversity.
- Biotechnology for Biofuel Production and Optimization
- Self-Assembled Peptide Nanostructures: Advances and Applications in Nanobiotechnology
- GMO Myths and Truths: A Citizen’s Guide to the Evidence on the Safety and Efficacy of Genetically Modified Crops and Foods, 3rd Edition
- Gene Expression Studies Using Affymetrix Microarrays (Chapman & Hall/CRC Mathematical and Computational Biology)
- Pulp and Paper Industry: Energy Conservation
- The GMO Handbook: Genetically Modified Animals, Microbes, and Plants in Biotechnology
Extra resources for Biotransformation of Waste Biomass into High Value Biochemicals
Biotransformation of Waste Biomass into High Value Biochemicals by Satinder Kaur Brar,Gurpreet Singh Dhillon,Carlos Ricardo Soccol